Last Revised: [April 17, 2012]
We collect two types of data and information:
· Type of operation system (e.g. Windows, Linux, etc.)
· Type of Browser (e.g. Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
· Screen resolution (e.g. 800x600, 1024x768, etc.)
· IP address (e.g. 188.8.131.52)
· Browser and keyboard language (e.g. English)
· Any Similar technical information.
· The clicks that the User has generated in the Site and/or the Services (i.e. the fact that User has chosen to click on a certain link or use a certain widget).
· Any Similar behavioral information.
· Any text a User enters into widgets or search boxes.
· Any chat or other correspondence between a User and any third-party.
· Any materials contained in User's Facebook account or other social media accounts.
· Any materials contained in User's mailbox.
There are two main methods we use:
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
· Provide you with certain Services.
· Learn about your preferences and suggest relevant content to you (e.g. if we learn that you are interested in sports, we could find websites which specializes in sports and suggest you links to such websites).
· Learn about general trends on our Site, and enhance the User experience on the Site and on the User's Personal Page (e.g. we determine which part of the Services draw more traffic and improve such services areas on the Site or the Services).
· Deliver targeted advertisements to you (e.g. if are interested in Sports, we and/or our partners may serve you with ads of sport equipment).
Personal Information is collected in order to:
· Provide you with the ability to personalize your use of the Services or any pat thereof by letting you upload your own content (e.g. pictures of you playing soccer).
· Enable the overall operation of the Platform.
· Personalize your experience on the Platform.
· Provide you with certain information and services available
· Allow us to contact you with proposals and tailored information regarding events, offers, services, etc.
· Identify you when conducting customer service operations (such as providing feedback, etc.).
· Allow you to register for special offers, contests or premium services.
You may delete any Personal Information you share with us using the appropriate menu appears on your personalized Services webpage. If for any reason you have trouble with deleting your Personal Information may send an email to: [firstname.lastname@example.org], and we will do our best to assist you.
When you visit the Site and/or use the Services, Company may use industry-wide technologies such as "cookies", Flash and/or Silverlight (or similar technologies), which stores certain information on your computer ("Local Storage") and which will allow us to enable automatic sign-in to the Site and Services and make your browsing much more convenient and effortless. It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer's hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. In order to erase or disable the Local Storage option in Flash or Silverlight you should use the settings option of Flash/Silverlight according to the specific instructions provided by the technology provider. However, if you block or erase cookies, or change the settings of Flash and/or Silverlight, your online experience may be limited.
We also use certain third-party cookies. These are a different kind of cookies, which are stored on your computer by a third party site, rather than by Company. This kind of cookie is updated each time you visit our Site and/or use our Services, and also when you visit other website that uses similar cookies. Third-party cookies usually store only a Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc.
We take a great care in maintaining the security of the Site and your information and in preventing unauthorized access to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
§ your first and last name;
§ your profile picture or its URL;
§ Your Gender;
§ the user ID numbers, posts and comments of your Facebook friends, whether or not such friends are connected to the Platform;
§ information in your profile's “About Me” section;
§ your date of birth;
§ your living location and hometown as specified in your Facebook profile;
§ offline access to information shared with us or publicly
§ any other information you have made public on Facebook.
Please note: Publishers using Single Sign-On mechanisms may share with us certain information about you such as your name, nickname, profile picture file or URL, and contact details. Such information is shared with us for your convenience, in order to enable you to access the Service and/or any of the Services, after signing-in the Publisher Website, and without the need to register to the Service separately.
§ your online/offline presence in the social network as well as the online/offline presence of your Facebook friends;
§ pictures and/or albums or its URL posted by you and/or your friends;
§ access and read your mailbox and/or stream feeds posted by you and/or your friends;
§ access to publish posts on your stream feed and/or send messages via your mailbox;
§ Any other information you have made public on Facebook which requires specific approval.
· The policy which governs the Personal Webpage service can be found at [http://www.woolik.com/privacy_personalwebpage.html].
· The policy which governs the Woolik Search can be found at [http://www.woolik.com/privacy_wooliksearch.html].
· The policy which governs the Woolik TweeTool can be found at [http://www.woolik.com/privacy_tweetool.html].
· The policy which governs the Woolik Top1000 can be found at [http://www.woolik.com/privacy_top1000.html].